BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The First Real Meeting

A week and a few phone calls later, The Cop and I agreed to meet on his side of town. Neither of us could hang out at our places so we decided on meeting at a hotel. I got there early a lot earlier than he did so I decided to check in and wait for him inside.

15 minutes later I was unlocking the hotel room door. It was completely dark and smelled musty so the 1st thing I did was turn on the a/c full blast. The more time clicked by, the more nervous I got. It wasn't long when my phone started ringing, The Cop calling to say he was in the parking lot. I gave him the room number and my stomach began doing flips. I don't know why I was so nervous, but I was jumping out of my skin.

It seemed like only seconds later that there was a knock at the door. Looking through the peephole I saw him standing there and swung the door open. He immediately gave me a huge bear hug and stepped inside, looking around. "Hmm.. I thought this place would be better looking inside. The outside makes you think it's really nice. If I had known it was like this, I would have never suggested it. I'm sorry"

"Don't worry about. Not like I'm going to be staying here all night. It'll serve it's purpose." With that, I closed the door, knowing the time was now and there was no going back.

He sat down at the foot of the bed, facing the T.V and I sat across from him on the side. Neither of us said anything for a good 5 minutes. We just stared at the T.V., not saying anything or looking at eachother.

He cleared his throat, "So.."

"Yea.." It was obvious we were both nervous and didn't know how to start. He stood up and began shutting off the lights in the room, but turned on the bathroom light. He walked back into the room and sat very close to me, "Just so you know, I don't kiss on the mouth."

"Me either. It's too personal and it's not like we're... well.. you know dating or anything"

"I'm glad we both understand." He answered as he began to kiss my neck. His hands started wondering underneath my shirt, pulled it off and unhooked my bra. We layed back against the bed and I could feel him getting hard against my leg. His hands and mouth explored by body inch by inch. His mouth settling on my nipple, his hand unbuttoning my jeans.

I was completely naked, though he still had on all of his clothes. I wanted to feel his flesh against mine so I began stripping him. His phone starting ringing and we both froze. Thoughts ran through my head wondering if it was his wife calling wondering where he was. What if something happened? What if his baby was sick? I looked up at him and told him he better check it, just to make sure. Thankfully, it wasn't her, it was his friend, a The Deputy. He put the phone back on the night stand and we picked up where we left off.

His fingers found my most sensitive spots and I came fast. I rolled him over onto his back and continued undressing him. I pulled his jeans and boxers off as he threw his shirt across the room. Kneeling beside him, I grabbed his dick and began massaging it. The more I touched it, the more I licked and sucked it, the harder he got. I could tell he was about to cum and looked up at him, waiting for a sign. Did he want me to finish him this way or were we going to fuck?

His answer came by pulling me up and pushing me on my back. I expected him to enter me, but instead he kissed my body some more while inserting 2 fingers and flicking my clit. I came again and by now was begging him to fuck me. He rolled me onto my stomach and pulled me up to my knees. If I was expecting a slow start, I was mistaken. He entered with so much force I fell back onto my stmoach. He was so large, it hurt like hell. But.. it was a hurt so good kind of pain. I knew from giving him head the week before how large he was. But seeing it and actually having it IN you were 2 totally different things. His dick was so large it felt like I was being stretched to hell and back. He pulled me back to my knees, grabbing me by the hips and pounded. Chills ran over my body and my back arched. Grabbing a handfull of my hair, pulling my head back, he leaned down and kissed my neck. I was already covered in sweat and my breathing was shallow and quick. His other hand reached under and began flicking my clit. I came again. I knew I was moaning loud so I burried my face in a pillow. His grunting became louder as well and I could hear what sounded like a growl begin forming in his chest. Out of nowhere, I felt a slap and my ass stung. That instantly made me whip my head up and push back against him, getting into a synched rhythm.

Once more, a slap to my ass, he pulled my hair, pulling me harder against him as he let out a long deep moan. He collapsed ontop of me, pushing me back down flat. I rolled out from underneath him and we laid in silence, trying to collect ourselves.

"Jesus! Fuck..." He sighed

"Yea.. no shit" I replied as we both drifted off to a post-sex nap.

0 comments: