BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hitting the Breaks 2

I got to my car, drove off and never looked back. I had no idea if Mr. Just breaks was gonna call and though the thought of getting down and dirty with him sounded like fun, I really didn't care either way.

My mom was out of town on work business so I told my Dad I'd meet him for dinner. I called him and told him I was on the way and we agreed to meet at the resturant. 45 minutes into our meal, my cell phone rang with a number displaying that I didn't recognize. I had debated on answering since I didn't know the number, but curiosity got the better of me. I answered just before it went to voice mail; "Hello?"

"Hi,.. umm...J?"
"Yes.....?"
"Hey, this is Mr. Just breaks...."
"OH.. Hi. What can I do for you?" I said, hiding a smirk I was thankful he couldn't see. There was silence at the other end of the phone and I had wondered if he was still there. "Hello??"
"Yea.. sorry I'm still here. I was just.. umm.. wondering..."
"Yes?"
By this time my father was giving my quizzative looks. I covered the mouth piece breifly, "It's the break place..." I said to him.
The look on my dad's face never changed, "Is there something wrong?"
"No. They'll calling to ask me to rate my experience today" That quick on my feet answer seemed to appease my father so I went back to the conversation on the phone.

"I'm sorry. I missed what you said.. can you repeat that?"
"Oh.. umm. Well, all I said was.. if you meant what you said.. would you want to meet me back here later night? To.. I don't know.. hang out and see what happens?"
I smiled again to myself, "Sure. I can do that."
"O.K... Say about 9?"
"Yep. Sounds good. Talk to you later." and I hung up.

My dad looked at me again, "What?" I asked.
"That was a short conversation for a survey" He looked a little skeptic.
"Oh.. they were having issues with their computers and asked if they could call me back."
Again, that seemed to work so I let it drop and so did he. As we were paying the bill, I checked the time. It was barely 7pm and that gave me plenty of time to run home, clean up a little bit, change out of my scrubs and into something a little more 'date-like'. My dad and I said our goodbyes and we parted ways. I rushed home to get ready and by 8:30 I was ready to go, but a little nervous. I plopped on the couch and smoked a cigarette to try to calm myself. Of course, it didn't help so I just said fuck it and left.

I arrived back at the shop at around 8:45 and noticed it was completely dark. There were no cars in the parkinglot and all the bay doors were closed. I started to wonder if I either got the wrong day, or he decided to not show. Just as I was about to back out and leave, my cell rang again.. it was the same number.
"Hello?"
"Hey. I just wanted to tell you that I pulled around back behind the building. Whenever you get here, just knock on the front door and I'll let you in."
"I'm already here. I'm in the parking lot."
"Oh O.K., I'll meet you at the door then." and we hung up.

I took another deep breath and got out of the car. Just as I rounded the corner of the building I saw him standing there holding the door open and I froze. Did I really want to do this? Yes.. I did. I looked back up to him and he had such a nice warm, welcoming smile. I walked the rest of the way to the door and he moved aside to let me in.
"Hey.. how you doin'" He asked as he shut and locked the door behind me. You could tell he was nervous too.
"I'm fine, thanks, you?" I wasn't exactly sure where to walk to or even to stand so I just stood there waiting for him to give me some direction. He walked around the desk and out into the bays, so I followed.
"J. I want to tell you somethings first. Before anything happens, if it even does."
I hate when conversations start out like that. They never seem to go well. "Sure.. what's up?"

"I'm married. With 2 kids. Her and I have been together since we were 16, got married when we were 18 and I don't plan on leaving her. I've never done anything like this before either."

I stood there contemplating all that he said. This was my chance to back out if I wanted. "Look. I'm not asking you to leave your wife. I don't want to be with you like THAT.. and if you don't want to do.. this.... we don't have to. You're the one that's married.. you tell me. I know I should probably care that you ARE married.. but I don't. So this is your choice."

He had been nursing a beer since I walked in and he took another long swig before answering. "O.K... I just wanted to tell you."
I stood there just looking at him b/c I really didn't know what that meant. Was that an O.K. yes? I didn't get my answer but instead he walked over to the little radio sitting on a tool box and turned it up. I noticed there was a back bay door and I saw his truck parked right outside. Always the cautious one (hahaha) I like to look at all the exits in case something goes wrong and I know where I can flee to quickly.
He offered me a (dirty) seat and went back to tinkering with a car. I thought to myself.. shit.. I didn't come down here to watch him work on a car.. I came here for sex damnit!
He must have been able to read my mind b/c he said, "I just want to finish putting these rotors back on then I'll clean up."

I have to admit, it was kinda welcoming that we didn't just go at it. It gave us some time to talk and get a little more comfortable around eachother. It didn't take him long to finish and he excused himself to go clean up. He reappeared shortly after looking clean, smelling good and out of those ugly dirty work clothes. Doning a fresh pair of jeans, t-shirt and boots... He smelled good and looked even better.

He walked over to me and I stood. We were standing face to face.. or rather my face to his chest cus he was so much taller than me..and he leaned down for a kiss. Normally I don't or won't kiss someone on the mouth that I'm not in an actual relationship with. Yes.. I know it's so 'Pretty Woman', but to me.. it makes sense. However, I let him kiss me breifly. His hands started to wonder and so did mine, his kisses trailed down my neck and back up to my ear. He pushed his body into mine and I could feel he was already getting hard.

"Let's go inside" he said as he began to pull me by my hand.
"No." I said as I pulled away from him and took a step back.
"No?" he asked, standing frozen in front of me.
"No. I don't want to do it in there. I want to do it out here. On this car" I said as I pointed to the car behind me.
He looked confused at first. Like I had asked him in some foreign language what the Pythagorean theorem was but the confused look quickly faded and a smile formed on those perfect full lips.

He closed the distance between us in one step. His hand went up my back, grabbing a whole handful of hair while his mouth found my neck again. Apparently he liked that idea..?
The pressure of his body pushed me back another step and I was pressed against the car. My back arched backwards so that it was resting on the hood but my legs were still by the passenger tire. The car was a little high for me, since I'm short, and though he never lost his grip, it was a little uncomfortable. I pushed back against him, forcing my body straight again. His free hand slid up my shirt and to my nipple. My hands quickly found the bulge in his jeans and I rubbed it, first with 1 hand then with both. His breathing became fast and heavy as I tried to undo his jeans.

His hand left my nipple and went down to my own jeans. He fought with my zipper and button until he was able to slide a hand inside my panties. The first touch of his fingers on my clit made me shiver and become drenched. Moving his hand further back, he inserted a finger inside me and I almost lost my balance. I began undoing his jeans and pushed them and his boxers down past his thighs. I knew he wasn't small just by feeling him outside his clothes, but when I freed him from his pants, I was shocked at his size. I still hadn't actually SEEN it, but stroking him without clothes, I knew he was thick and long. While half of me was excited and turned on from his size, the other half was a little scared. How was THAT gonna fit in ME?

He must have noticed something because he pulled away and asked, "What's wrong?"
"Nothing.. I just.. didn't expect.. you to be so.. big"
He chuckled and moved back towards me. I continued to stroke him and found that he was growing bigger and thicker in my hands. During this time, he found that perfect spot to make me cum. I moan, twitched and wiggled against him. When I calmed down enough I pulled his hand away, turned him so that he was leaning against the car and dropped to my knees. I had to find out just how big he really was.

Kneeling in front of him, I took his hard dick in my hands and stroked him slowly. I licked from base to tip in 1 solid movement, stopping at the head to lick around it. I looked up at him and his head was back and his eyes were closed. I attempted to insert him in my mouth, but because of his thickness I could only get the head and just little of the shaft in. Wrapping both hands around his shaft, (yes, it took both hands.. 1 near the base and 1 closer to the head) I licked and sucked. My jaw began to hurt soon after so I didn't stay there long. Alternating between sucking him and stroking him, licking him up and down the shaft, I knew he wasn't going to grow any more which I was thankful for.

I eased away and got back to my feet. He grabbed my hand and led me to the front of the car. Facing the hood, he bent me over the hood so that my chest was flat against the hard metal. He pulled my shirt up and as he began kissing and licking my back I felt his dick pressed hard against my ass. I wiggled underneath him, rubbing my ass against his hardness. In 1 fluid motion, he grabbed the sides of my pants and panties and jerked them down to my ankles. Without missing a beat, I felt him begin to enter me. Yes, I was soaking wet.. but he was huge and as only the head was in it was already starting to hurt a little. But it was a good pain.. that hurt so good feeling. My back arched as he pushed further inside me. It felt like he was going to split me in 2!!

0 comments: