As soon as I noticed that the helicopter was directly over us, watching us, highlighting us with it's HUGE search light, I freaked. I started to push Mr. Just Breaks away which caused him to lose his grip on me.
****Side note and a little advice for anyone who doesn't already know this: While water is NOT a good lubricant for sex.. it DOES however make your skin slick as snot.***
He lost his grip, I went flailing under the water, he tried to catch me but I was too busy trying to get myself up to the surface and he couldn't keep a hold of me. By the time I did finally breech the surface I ended up coughing up a lung. (I'm not a very strong swimmer to begin with and I'm not really a huge fan of water but I just wanted to try having sex in a pool... not so sexy now..) I'll admit, I probably over reacted which didn't help any, on top of the fact that even though I KNEW he was trying to help me, I couldn't help but think he was trying to drown me so I'm sure I elbowed or kicked him a few times too lol.
When I finally got the coughing under control and began my slow swim back to the steps, he kept asking me if I was O.K. (Hello dumbass! I almost drowned and I think I just swallowed 1/2 the water in the pool!! NO I'm NOT O.K.!!) I grunted a reply as I swore under my breath about the damn helicopter that started this whole mess. If they would have just kept flying by instead of being nosy as hell, this wouldn't have happened!!
Before I could even finish my thought though, the gate to the fence around our backyard sprang open and there were about 20 cops rushing into the pool area. Of course I screamed (like a little bitch lol) and dove for a towel. (I mean.. hello!?!? I'm naked here and there's a shit load of cops rushing in with their guns drawn!!) A cop that was closer to my towel grabbed it and rushed towards me to help me cover myself while the others began barking orders for Mr. Just Breaks to slowly exit the pool with his hands up.. still with their weapons pointed and ready to shoot.
I had no idea what was going on...
Was Mr. Just Breaks a wanted felon or something? I mean, I really didn't know the guy all that well and it never really occurred to me until THAT moment! Never even thought to ask! But really.. when asked would he honestly answer: 'Oh yea.. caught a few charges on rape and shit.. but nothing major.. not like I killed the girl or anything".
Needless to say I think I started having a panic attack.. which until that moment I had never had 1 before. The officer kept trying to wrap the towel around me but I kept fighting him off. Yelling at him not to touch me and that I could do it myself. I glanced over towards the pool just as Mr. Just Breaks was climbing out and onto his stomach, as directed.
The officer beside me kept trying to calm me down. In a slow and calm voice he kept saying "It's O.K. Ma'am. We're here now. He can't hurt you anymore".
I was perplexed. What the FUCK was going on?!?
Me: Uhh.. what the fuck are you talking about?! And why in the hell did you just bust into my yard!!??
Officer: Ma'am.. Just settle down. We're going to have the EMT's examine you to make sure you're O.K.
(I guess I was still coughing up a lung)
Me (swatting his hands away): I'm FINE! Just tell me wtf is going on!?!?
He talks into his radio, asking for the EMT's to come back to check me out.
Me: I don't NEED any damn EMT's! What I NEED is a damn explanation!!
Another officer walks up, a female this time and taps the male officer on the shoulder: I'll take over, I think dealing with a woman might be better for her right now.
Me: WHY IS EVERYONE TREATING ME LIKE A VICTIM??!
Female officer as she tries to lead me away: Ma'am... let's come sit down over here and talk for a minute and I'll explain everything.
I let her lead me to the table and chairs and I grab a cigarette while I wait for her explanation.
Female officer: Are you O.K? Do you need anything before we get started?
Me: No. I'm fine. I just want to know wtf is going on! Why are all of you here!?
Female officer: I don't know if you were aware, but a few neighborhoods over, there was a burglary and an attempted rape just a bit ago. The guy took off before we could catch him and we've been looking for him since. Our helicopter has been out searching since it happened and noticed you 2 in the pool...
Me: Yea.. I noticed it was flying around.....
Female officer: Good. Now what I need you to do is go with the EMT's and let them take you to the hospital so we can have you checked out. We're sorry it took us this long to get here, to get to you before he assaulted you, but we're here now. I would like to go with you to the hospital so I can get your statement. Since we caught him in the act we can arrest him right now.
UMM.. HELLO... WWHHATT??
I stared at her with my eyes wide and my mouth hanging open. WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE JUST SAY?? I glanced back over to where Mr. Just Breaks was.. and he was already hand-cuffed, they threw a towel around him and began leading him out the gate to their car. I jumped up...
Me: WAIT!! EVERYONE JUST HOLD ON A MINUTE!!!!
They continued to lead him away and no one seemed to pay any attention to me. I looked back to the female officer..
Me: Wait.. wait.. WAIT!! A damn minute!! Who do you think he is?? When did the burglary happen? No.. you're wrong.. it can't be him!!!
Female officer: Just calm down Ma'am. We're taking him away so he can't hurt you anymore.
Me: No.. you don't understand. He wasn't HURTING ME! I asked him to come over.. he.. we.. I was willing.. WILLING!! He didn't rape me or anything else!
Female officer: This isn't your fault. Don't think that you asked for this....
Me: No! You're wrong! All of you are wrong! I know it's not my 'fault' because nothing happened that I didn't WANT to happen! Don't you get that?
The female officer stands and gets me walking out to the front yard where the ambulance is waiting. She isn't listening to a word I'm saying and by now Mr. Just Breaks is sitting in the car... staring at me.
I freeze. I'm so confused. Did he really just break into someone's house before he got to mine? He did seem a little nervous when I answered the door. I just thought it was because he was nervous coming over to my parent's house.. nervous because this was only our 2nd time hanging out...
Friday, September 30, 2011
Umm.. WHAT?
Posted by ~J at 9/30/2011 01:39:00 AM
Labels: Just Breaks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Don't leave me hanging J lol. I was excited when i seen you posted :)
Ohh come on now.. I know ya'll love my cliff hangers lol :D
patiently waiting for a new post...hope all is well!
Post a Comment