Otherwise known, from here on out as, 'The Most Embarrassing Day of My Life So Far'.
So, after our 1st meeting he continued to text regularly for a few days and all seemed fine. Then, it was like a week and I hadn't heard from him. I had thought about texting him.. but decided against it. I mean.. yea.. he could have possibly been hurt or something.. got into an accident on his bike.. fell in a vat of fat.. hell Idk.. but anyway.. I didn't text.
Then, out of the blue I get a text from him just saying hi. I was a little irritated.. but did I have a right to be? I'm not his girlfriend.. or hell.. even his wife. I'm just the chick on the side. We chat for a bit and he asks if I have plans on that Thursday (Thursday before Christmas), I didn't really, so we agreed to meet up again around 1:00pm
I pull up at the park and wait. I know he ALWAYS runs late (so irritating) so I brought my tablet so I could sit and read while I waited. And waited.. and waited. Then, about 12:45 I get a text saying he got 'tied up' with something and would be late (Gee.. ya think? You're supposed to be here within 15min) and needs to bump it back to 2-230. Ummm yea.. that's no good. I had an appt at the DL office to renew my license at 3:30 which was still a good 20 min away and I had no idea where I was going so it would probably take me longer to find.
I told him no, didn't give us any time really and maybe some other time. Cus I was pissed by this time. I mean WTF?! You TEXT 15min before to bump it back an hr or more? Fuck that. I don't have time to wait on you, asshat. So I decide to go finish up some Christmas shopping since I was near the mall. We text back and forth, he can tell I'm pissed by my short and snippy replies. He finally asks if I'm mad, I say yes.. and explain that it was rude to text so close to the time he should have been there. He *says* he sent the text about 12:15, says sent on his phone, and doesn't know why I didn't get it for another 1/2 hr. Whatever. He also then explains why he was held up, so then I feel kind of bad. Apparently his stepfather had an 'episode' (of what kind.. am not entirely sure.. didn't ask) and he couldn't get in touch with his mom to come sit with him, so he went over there. Ok.. so now I'M the asshat for being irritated. He keeps apologizing that I didn't get the text on time and says he feels bad b/c I had already gotten there and was waiting for him. Eh.. it's whatever. Some other time.
We text on and off over the next week or so, and New Years Eve he asks if we can get together on Thursday, Jan. the 3rd. I say yes and we agree on a time.
I decide to wear shorts, as the weather has been nice (in the mid 70's and breezy). Plus.. it gives easier access lol. I'm already parked when he pulls up on his bike. He strolls up to the truck window and we say our normal 'hey.. hows it goin.. whats new' blah blah blah. Then of course, as we're talking, he pulls his arm into the truck window and starts rubbing between my legs. I stutter over my sentences, I forget what I'm saying.. so I say nothing and enjoy it.
I finally ask if he wants to sit down or stand there all day and we decide to go over the picnic benches like last time. He straddles one of the seats and I do the same, with my back against his chest. We talk some more as his hands wonder. He starts biting my neck and ear. Normally, I like that. But he's doing it hard and it stops feeling good and starts to really hurt. I tell him to do it more gently, and he listens... for a bit. His hand is now inside my shorts and playing with me. He's getting rough there too, and I grab his hand and tell him easy. He tones it down.. but again only for a few min.
We have to keep stopping (thankfully) because cars and people keep coming by. When they do, he pulls his hand out and places it on my leg or wraps his arms around me. Finally he asks me to turn around and face him so next time he won't have to move his hand away, and I do. But, he's real rough with everything he does. He cups my chest, and squeezes hard. Like HARD hard. To wear I pull back and say 'ouch'. His reply was 'but you said you liked it rough'. Yes.. I do.. but I don't like it painful and so far, it's been more painful than pleasurable. So I tell him that as politely as I can, though what I want to scream at him is "HELLO FUCKWAD!! I'm not a rubber doll! I feel that shit and it fucking hurts.. knock it off before I sucker punch you in the fuckin nuts!". Instead though, I tell him that yes, I do like certain things rough, not everything. Again, he listens for only a short time.
We go back to fooling around, and again he starts to play with me. I try to push his hand down some to make him do it softer, I even stand up and straddle his leg, while I whisper in his ear to go easy, do it gentle, softly.. to make it a little more difficult to do it hard... but nothing works. Thankfully we hear a car coming, and he pulls his hand back out. It was a cop, he pauses at the stop sign and looks over at us. I pretend that I'm just standing beside him with my arm draped across his shoulder as his hand is running up and down the upper part of my leg. The cop eventually moves on.
The Indian Chief then, for some reason decides to look down at his hand, which he has now moved onto his own leg, and says 'Uhhh.. J.. you're bleeding..?' I'm like WHAT??! No way! (*side note: I have what is called PCOS. I don't get a period. Ever. Like.. I haven't had 1 in maybe.. 4-5 yrs? If not more?) Anyway.. so I'm like there's no damn way.. but I look down at his hand, and it's COVERED in blood. I'm not talking like.. just his finger, but his WHOLE DAMN HAND.. up to his wrist. I step back and look down at his jeans, and where I was straddling his leg, is also covered in blood. He points to my leg and I look down.. THAT'S covered in blood. Front, side, back.. blood everywhere. I look like a damn murder victim. I'm mortified.
I tell him I'm gonna go to the bathroom and clean up, he says he's going to do the same. 10 min later, I'm STILL in there trying to clean off all the damn blood. Thankfully the shorts I was wearing were dark so you couldn't see the blood real well, but I had to scrub it off my legs. And it's not stopping. The more I wipe away, more appears. Now I'm shaking.. and feeling lightheaded. I lean against the wall to stop the room from spinning. Idk WHY I feel that way. I'm not afraid of the sight of blood, it doesn't bother me at all. But this.. idk.. was freakin me out. And there is so much!
I'll spare you the rest of the gory details of cleaning myself up lol, but I eventually do and make my way back outside. As I turn the corner from the bathrooms, I see him sitting back at the table and when he sees me, he jumps up and rushes over to me, asking if I'm O.K. I tell him yea.. he asked if it was something he did.. I tell him I don't believe so.. think that I just started my period. He gives me this look like he doesn't believe me lol. "But.. that was A LOT of blood" he says.. still looking a little shocked. (poor guy lol) I start walking towards the truck and tell him not to worry about it, but I better head home that this concludes the 'fun portion for the day' lol (trying to lighten the mood some cus I'm so freakin embarrassed that I can't even look him in the eye. I mean come on.. I just bleed ALL OVER THE GUY AND HIS CLOTHES!! If that isn't embarrassing, Idk what is.)
He tries to lighten the mood as well and says 'maybe you're just so turned on by me that your insides exploded'. I laugh, punch him on the arm and tell him 'get over yourself.. you're not that good' and we both laugh. I go to jump in the truck then realize.. it has tan seats.. but thank God there was a towel in the backseat so he grabs that for me and I place it down. I give him a quick kiss goodbye and go to jump in but when I turn around, I lose my balance and almost fall over. I'm still quite dizzy. He catches me and asks if I want/need him to follow me home, I decline, I just want to get away from him and this really fucked up situation.
I drive straight home because I'm in serious need of a shower and a change of clothes and of course to get proper things to take care of the situation. It still baffles me why TODAY?! Why THEN of all times? Ugh.. such bullshit.
He's been really cool about it, sent me a text later on and asked if I was O.K. and what happened... don't really know what to tell him b/c at the time I DID think it was my period... however, there's been no evidence of it since. It's been 12 hrs and nothing. Like it never happened. So now I'm wondering.. was he TOO rough and fuck up something? I just told him I was fine, not to worry and that I was sorry that it happened on him lol.
I'll give it a day or so and see what happens I guess,.. then maybe go see a Dr. cus really.. it's just too strange. You'd think, that after so long of not having 1, it would last longer than an hr. I'm not lucky like that lol.
So that was my end to a WONDERFUL day. *key eye roll here*
Friday, January 4, 2013
Indian Chief 2
Posted by ~J at 1/04/2013 01:35:00 AM
Labels: The Indian Chief
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Omg jen totally friggen funny & mortifying at the same time. The only problem with meeting you in person is that i can picture all this happening ha ha.
I would definately go to the doc though & make sure he didn't "pierce" something by being so rough. You could be torn a bit which would explain the blood.
Well.. I didn't go to the Dr... BUT have found out that it wasn't my period.......
Ugh. I'm so mad at him I could spit fire at his crotch and hope it burns.
That is awful.. What was it? Are you ok now? Jennifer
Yea, I'm pretty much ok now, thank you.
Apparently.. there's a major vein there (there as in.. clit lol) and when it's touched too roughly, you can pop the vein and bleed like someone has stabbed you. (who knew? lol) So yea.. that's what he did. He broke my shit lol.
Ok.. really it isn't a laughing matter.. but honestly, it's still kind of funny. Had this happened to someone else, I would be LMAO right now. But! It happened to me and though I'm laughing a little, that laughter stops when I try to sit... or pee (feels like I'm pissing glass).. or do much of anything else that touches that area. Shit hurts like crazy. STILL! It's been 4 days and still hurts. Ugh. Stupid dirty pig fucker and his iron grip fingers lol
So anything new with him? I hope your feeling all better!
Not a whole lot new with him. I haven't really talked to him much since that day. Not that he hasnt' tried.. I just don't text him like I used to. I respond when he texts, I just don't start it is all and he's noticed. He's starting to get irritating about it actually.
In the 3 wks since it happened, he has bitched at me 5 different times. And I don't mean he was just like 'whats up? how come i haven't heard from you' either. He'd start out like that every time, and when I'd say 'Sorry.. just been busy. Whats up? How are you?' He'd respond with 'you're always sorry and nothing changes'. WTF is THAT about?
Then twice he texted me 'where the hell have you been?' Uhhh excuse me jackass but WTF is up with that? You don't need to worry about me,.. worry about your fuckin wife. UGH! So irritating.
I've always answered his texts but apparently he don't like my replies? Idk.. but I'm getting tired of his attitude and if he don't watch himself, I'll go back to how I treated him in the past.
Anyway... that's about all that's new with him. I'll blog soon about someone else :)
Yes, I am feeling much better! Thank you :) It took a good 2 wks for everything to be 'normal' again though. That's DEF not something I EVER want to experience again!!!
Post a Comment