I walked over to The Recruiter and stood in front of him. He finally looked up at me and met my eyes, as I waited to decide what to do. I decided to let him make the 1st move, whatever move that he would be comfortable with. He slid his arms around my waist and rested his head on my chest. I returned the embrace but was careful not to go any further.
A few minutes later he pulled back and looked up at me. I couldn't tell what was behind his eyes. He still looked a little embarressed and sad, yet relieved.
"You're the first person I've ever actually told."
"I'm glad you told me. It has answered a lot of my questions", I didn't know what else to say. I know what I was thinking.. but it wouldn't help the situation any.
"You still want to go eat?" I asked as he grabbed both of my hands in his.
"Sure.. what do you have in mind?"
We decided to try out a cafe on the water and headed out. Dinner was... strained in some ways, while it flowed in others. In between some awkward silences, the conversation was pleasant and we had an enjoyable dinner overlooking the water. He would often grab my hand across the table, or roll his chair to sit closer to me so we both could stare out into the dark seas.
The check came and he paid (for both of us mind you). We made our way back to the car with no conversation of where to go next. It was evident we were just going to go back to the room and be settled in for the night. We snuggled on the couch together to watch a movie on T.V. which eventually turned into us having sex. The sex seemed different. It wasn't just the different positions we were having since we were still on the couch, though I have to admit, those were great. But, it was something different... something more. I wasn't just two people having sex. I could almost feel the passion pouring out of him. I wouldn't say 'we made love' for a few reasons. 1) I think it sounds corny.. 2) I didn't love him. But what I was feeling from him fit as close to that as I can imagine.
I did go down on him. I figured, why make myself suffer? I love giving head and I know he loves receiving... so who cares if he wouldn't kiss me afterwards? I sure didn't!
Shortly after, we climbed into bed and he dozed off quickly. I must have dozed off for a time as well because when I woke it was almost 3am. I grabbed the comforter, my cigarettes and my cell phone and went out onto the balcony. I didn't have anyone to call, but it felt comforting to have it with me. The air had become chilly, there was a storm coming in (gotta love Hurricane season in Florida) and the comforter worked great as I was only in a long t-shirt and underware.
Tucking the comforter around me, I sat on the floor, rested against the railing and lit a cigarette. Why is it that you can think clearer after just 1 drag from a smoke? I knew what I wanted to do, knew how I was going to handle this relationship. Yes, he had a few issues and we had a few arguements, but he really was a nice guy. Once we ironed out the problems, I was happy. After all, communication is key, right?
I don't know how long I was out there, and was startled when I heard the sliding of the door. I jerked my head over and there he stood. Sleepy-eyed in just a pair of boxers. He did look good naked, (or mostly naked) I'd give him that.
"What are ya doin' out here? Everything O.K.?"
I nodded and smiled, "Yea, everything's fine. Just couldn't sleep. What time is it?"
"Almost 5am. You gonna stay out here long?"
I snubbed out my cigarette and began to stand, "No, I'm coming in now".
He helped me the rest of the way up and we went back inside.
"Do you have to go into work today? I mean, I know we're checking out later, I just didn't know if you had to work before we left."
"No.... I finished everything yesterday. You wanna go back to bed for a little bit?"
There was a sly smile forming on his lips and by the bulge showing through his boxers, I knew what he was asking. I set my things down on the table and walked to the bed, glancing back at him while I climbed in. He joined me seconds later and we had a nice long (well.. over 20 minutes so it was long for him) 2nd round of the night.
Both of us fell asleep soon after snuggled up together. If someone had been looking in, they would believe we were a happy, satisfied couple.
Monday, January 17, 2011
A happy Couple
Posted by ~J at 1/17/2011 01:39:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment