Thursday 2/21
I had an 8am flight, which meant I had to get up around 3am to get ready and get to the airport by 6am. By 6pm Wed evening, I was already in bed waiting for my sleeping pill to kick in. Mr. T and I texted back and forth a few times, both saying how excited we were and by 630 he wished me sweet dreams and I went to sleep. I woke up every 1/2 hr from midnight til 230am when I finally said screw and it got up. It wasn't my nerves waking me up, it was that I had slept longer than I normally do and I just wasn't sleepy anymore. So I shot him a quick text to say I was up and got ready to go. We continued chatting until about 5am, he went to bed and I left for the airport.
I still wasn't nervous.
The flights were fine and when I made my connecting flight, I texted him again and gave him an update that my arriving flight was delayed about an hr. but soon enough, I was taxing in to the terminal.
I still wasn't nervous.
The airport in Colorado Springs was small. VERY small. So small in fact, that large plans did not fly into there, you had to take a 'puddle jumper' from a larger airport. So small, that from the terminal to the common area on the other side of security was less than a 5 min walk, and that's walking slow. I know because I was lol. As I came up the ramp to the common area, I had my phone in my head, reading a text from a friend and thinking, "God.. I hope I recognize him. I hope he looks like he did in his pics'. I happened to look up, well.. needed to look up cus I almost ran into someone lol,.. and then I saw him standing against a railing about 20 ft. away and I froze. I recognized him instantly. He DID look exactly like he did in all his pics. He recognized me instantly as well and took 1 step away from the railing. We both just stood there, staring at each other. Neither one of us moving any closer. Just stood there smiling. Finally, we both started walking at the same time towards each other then stopped again about 6 inches apart. Him looking down at me smiling, and me looking up at him doing the same thing.
And still, I never got nervous.
We stood that way for what seemed to be forever, but really, it was just long enough for the area to clear out from the other passengers. We briefly hugged and started walking towards baggage claim. We were chatting non-stop like 2 old friends who hadn't seen each other in a very long time. It was nice. It was comfortable, even though there was just a slight bit of awkwardness. While we waited for my luggage, we went out to smoke since I hadn't had one since about 6am that morning and I was dying for one. When those sliding doors opened and the gust of cold air hit me, I thought I was gonna fall over lol. The wind was strong, it was only 19 degrees out and there was about a foot of snow on the ground. I had packed my coat in my checked bag and holy shit, within 3 min. I lost feeling in my hands. Did that stop me from smoking? Fuck no. But I did suck it down fast and rush back inside.
Thankfully my luggage was there and we left. He told me to stay put and he'd go get the car. (So nice of him, cus I really wasn't looking forward to walking all the way to the car in the snow lol. Airport was small, parking lots weren't) He was back within a few minutes, put my luggage in the car and helped me inside. As we drive back to his house (which was a 2hr drive), we stopped at a drive-thru for food cus I was starving. (Did ya'll know they don't offer meals anymore on flights? And if you want a snack, even a damn little bag of nuts, you have to pay for them?? WTF?)
During the ride home, there wasn't any holding hands, caressing, anything. He'd occasionally place his hand on my arm when he'd talk, but it wouldn't stay there for more than a few seconds. As we drove, he'd point out special things of interest like the Llama farms, what mountain was what, the wolf sanctuary, etc. The conversation never staled, and even during silences, it still wasn't awkward like 'Wtf do I say or talk about now??'. It was peaceful and nice and quickly becoming very comfortable. Again, like 2 old friends reuniting. As I slumped down in the seat, just staring out the window at the snow covered mountains as we drove, I couldn't stop the smile that kept forming on my lips. I was happy. Not that superficial, surface happy. But, the kind that you just can't stop smiling. The kind that you feel deep down. The kind that gives you butterflies.
We finally arrived at his house and his 9 yr old grandson was there. I was more nervous about meeting him than I was about meeting Mr. T lol. The boy was so sweet and polite, I had to do a double take just to make sure he wasn't a 30 yr old midget. We said our hellos and he went back to watching TV while Mr. T gave me the tour of the house. I won't bore you with the details, but will only highlight on a few things. The view from the backside of his house was wonderful. It was full of windows and french doors so no matter where you were, you got to see the trees and mountains with an unobstructed view. Up at 9,000 ft there was more snow here than at the airport down in the city, so everything was covered in a thick, fluffy white blanket. His house has a wooden deck on 3 sides, and at the back of the house, directly in the center, the deck goes straight out about 60 feet and ends at a gazebo that is about 20 ft. off the ground. Had it not been 10 degrees out (the higher you go, the colder it gets!) with a wind chill of zero, I would spent some time out there. Not to mention, the inches of snow it was covered by lol.
About a hr after we got there, he left to take the boy to his other grandma's house, which is a 2 1/2 hr round trip, and I decided to take that time to unwind and get comfy. We had dinner reservations at 730 so I had plenty of time to relax before getting ready. While I was there, I also had to do some homework but he told me to just bring a jump drive, I'd have plenty of comps to work on there. What I didn't expect, was for him to buy a mini netbook for me that I had been eyeing but couldn't afford to buy just yet. So right before he left, he presented it to me. I didn't know what to say, other than Thank You. That seemed like not enough, but we hadn't gotten to the 'kiss him deeply as a ty' yet either. I gave him a hug and waved goodbye as he left. I spent the next 2 hrs playing with my new little laptop that I named Mabel (don't laugh, I name all my electronics) and had just finished getting ready when he pulled back up.
We had a lovely dinner, talking about anything and everything. Earlier, before I flew in, we had talked about walking around after dinner looking at all the little shops, the ice sculptures and anything else we passed along the way, but it was getting colder by the minute and started to snow again. By this time, I was getting pretty tired so we just decided to call it a night and head back to his house. The 30 min drive was equally as impressive as everything else I'd already seen. 2-lane country roads winding through and around mountains, open fields of just pure white snow surrounded by ranches and cattle. It really looked like a scene out of a movie.
As soon as we got back, I headed for a shower and came back to relax on the couch for a few minutes while I smoked. We chatted and laughed, and when I stretched by back he asked if it was hurting. "Just achy.. from sitting so much today' I told him. It was then, that he finally decided to really touch me and gave me a backrub. I was so exhausted, with a back rub and now with a full belly, it was definitely nap time. He had no objections when I asked if he minded if I went to bed, and he decided to join me. Up until this time, the back rub was the extent of our touching. I didn't know how it was going to go, all I knew was that I wasn't going to make the 1st move. I slid into the bed, and he came into the room right after. Turning off the light as he took off his shirt and slid in beside me. Before I had come, he told me he wanted to rub my back or play with my hair until I fell asleep. He also knew that I don't sleep in anything but undies, but as I had laid down, he saw that I didn't take my shirt off. What he DIDN'T see was that when he switched off the light, I slid off my shirt and tossed it on the floor so when he rolled near me and went to rub my back, I heard 'Are you naked???' I laughed and said 'No.. I still have underwear on' lol. Ok.. so maybe I was sort of making the 1st move...
The back rub was nice and relaxing and I started to feel weightless as I drifted off. Then it happened.. he stumbled across that spot on my back that when fingers lightly graze it.. or when kissed, it sends a direct signal down to my pipes involuntarily. Automatically, I rotated my hips. He rubbed some more then did it again.. I rotated again. A few more times and I was soaking wet, and couldn't stop the moans. That was his que.. and he took it.
His hand slowly made its way down to my ass, slowly caressing, as he leaned in and kissed my back, neck and shoulders. His hands wondered under my panties and further down. Each time he touched me, I moaned more. When his fingers danced across my most sensitive parts I gasped. They were like feathers. So soft and gentle. (unlike The Indian Chief's freakin daggers.) Within seconds I was cumming. He pushed my legs up so that I my ass was in the air and crawled down the bed. I felt his tongue roll over my clit and it sent shivers down my spine. His tongue was eager but his fingers were still gentle. He grabbed me by the hips and pushed me against his face, then fingering me with 1 hand and running his nails down my spine with the other. My back arched and I came again. And again.. and again. He definitely knew his way around. SOMEONE had definitely taught him a few things, and I was grateful for that. I had come about 6 times since we started and he didn't even show signs that he was ready to stop but I wanted him in me.
He had sent me a pic before as a joke cus I said I wanted a pic with a ruler to see how long he really was. In that pic, the ruler was laying across the top of him so I didn't see his width but at almost 7 inches even, I didn't think too much about it. However, what I was thinking about, at that very minute, was how in the past I have found that if a guy is great with his tongue, the sex usually isn't the best. They either lack technique or their dick is just in general disappointing....
He sat up on his knees and began to push inside me. It wouldn't go. We both readjusted and tried again. Still wouldn't go. Instantly, I knew why. He was too thick. Like 'holy fucking shit man.. wtf you got down there? A baby's arm??' type thick.
I told him to hold on as I rolled over onto my back and to try again. This time it worked. He had to go slow, at a snails pace, but it worked and OMG. It was a hurt-so-good pain. He was finally all the way inside and paused. My insides were quivering around him, I couldn't help it, he felt so good. He pulled out half way, then back in, out and back in again, going so slow. 'Faster' I whispered to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he listened.
The pace was perfect, fast and hard. He straightened his back and as he pushed in harder and faster, he reached down and began playing with my clit again. I came within minutes. He kept going and I came again. At one point, I had to push his hand away because just the slightest touch and I was convulsing. He leaned back down, wrapped his arms around behind me, pulling me tight against him and continued to pound me. The head of his dick was bouncing off my G-spot and I had a full on, full body orgasm. The kind that makes you thrash around, grabbing anything you can, biting anything in front of you, your upper body bouncing off the mattress and you screaming. No words, just screaming in pleasure. In my ear, he's whispering 'Yea baby.. let it go.. oh god you feel so good'. The orgasm lasted forever and I, for the 1st time ever during sex, squirted. He kept fucking me hard and fast, riding me through it. When it was over, I collapsed. I couldn't breathe, I was dizzy, I couldn't think, I couldn't speak. My body felt like it weighed 2 tons, but at the same time I felt like I was floating. I had a glazed over look in my eye and when I finally looked up at him, he was smiling. He pulled out and laid beside me, pulling me close. I still hadn't moved 1 inch. My arms had fallen on the bed beside me, my legs were still bent.
I passed out. I remember him saying something as I was not attempting to fight the sleep, but I didn't remember or comprehend what it was.
I had fallen into a sex coma and I was happy.
Friday, March 1, 2013
Day 1 with Mr. T
Posted by ~J at 3/01/2013 12:26:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well I'm glad you made it back safe. And it sounds like an amazing experience.. :) lol
Ty :) And yes, I had a wonderful time! I still have more days to write about but I'll space them out some lol
Ok, is been a few days.. Tell us more. PLEASE!!!
You have perfect timing! I was just finishing up the next post lol. It's posted now.. enjoy :)
Post a Comment