Friday: 2/22/13
**Before I continue with this post, I need to give you a little history about him. He has what I labeled 'marathon man' syndrome lol. He has a history of having sex for hours and not cumming. The first time he hooked up with his late wife, they had sex pretty much for 4 days straight and he didn't cum until the very last night. She wasn't the only time either. Even in his younger days, he said it happened a lot back then too. He doesn't know why, but it's always been that way, especially with someone new. Once the 'seal' was broken though, he normally doesn't have any problems. Well, the night before, he didn't finish. But at least he warned me so I didn't take it personally. However, it DID become like a small little challenge for me. To see how soon I could get him to cum. I wanted it to be sooner than 4 days.**
I woke up the next morning to being completely entangled with someone else's body and sheets in the absolute darkness. I leaned over to look at the clock. It was 3:30am. Wait.. WHAT? Why was I wide awake at 3:30am? I mean, I know there was a 2hr time difference but shit, I don't even wake up at 5:30am at home!
I quietly slid out of bed (and by slid I mean I slid to the side then fell off cus his bed is so high that I couldn't reach the ground from how I was laying). He heard the 'oomph' as I fell, and he shifted, but didn't say anything. I tip-toed out of the room and down the hall to 1 of the other bathrooms so I wouldn't bother him. I also grabbed a drink and my cigarettes and sat in the living room replaying the events from just a few hours ago. I couldn't believe that this man, who is old enough to be my father, totally fucked me like no other ever has. I was both baffled and amazed. I finished my cigarette, realized I was freezing and went back to bed. He was awake and apparently heard my little stumble cus he asked if I was ok, with a slight chuckle in his voice. I shoved him as I laughed and climbed back in bed. He pulled me close, his body curved around mine. The heat coming off him warmed my back while we spooned.
As they say.. spooning leads to forking.. and forking we did.
It didn't take long for his hands to start wondering again. Those soft, feather-like fingers found the perfect spot right away and it was only a matter of minutes before I was cumming. He moved down on the bed some so he could enter me. We ended up with me laying the correct way on the bed (on my back) and him laying across it on his side, with my legs draped over his hip. It was a great position for him to get in deep, at a different than normal angle, and still be able to play with my clit. Let me tell you, just by rotating him 1/2 a turn, it made everything feel completely different and new all over again. Why hadn't I ever tried this position before?!? If I did, I sure didn't remember it feeling this awesome. His magic fingers and beautiful dick had me cumming over and over again. I didn't think I could cum any more, but I did. I lost count the amount of times. At least another 1/2 hr passed and I just couldn't take it anymore. My body was exhausted. Muscles hurt that I didn't even know COULD hurt. I was thirsty, apparently dehydrated, and if he hadn't said something about taking a break, I would have. We disentangled and he went to get us something to drink. Thankfully, I could move this time. Wasn't easy but I could do it. My legs felt like cook spaghetti, and when I tried to sit up I got dizzy. I stopped trying and just rolled over onto my stomach.
I heard him come back into the room and he laid back down. As he rolled over, 1/2 on top of me, and kissed my back he asked if I wanted some water. I tried to sit up again, but again got dizzy so I just took a sip still on my stomach and gave it back. We laid there in silence for a few minutes, neither of us saying a word, as he rubbed my back and played with my hair. I was lost in my thoughts. Lost in the euphoria of the sex.. lost in the mental pictures that were replaying in my head.. lost in the 'now what's' that I couldn't help but think about.
I must have been zoning for awhile because I finally heard 'Earth to J..? Did you fall back asleep?' I sighed, and rolled over to face him. He had a smile that covered his face. "OH.. so you ARE awake. Good morning baby. Do you want to go have a cigarette? Or stay in here a little longer?' He asked as he kissed my forehead. I couldn't help but smile back.
'Hmm.. a cigarette does sound nice.. let's go" And we did. I threw on a long shirt and followed him out to the living room. As we smoked, we chatted about what the weather was going to be like that day (cold and snowing of course), what we wanted to do, and if we were going to go out for breakfast or eat there first. It was so early still, we decided to wait a bit before go anywhere so we snuggled on the couch and watched T.V.
Around 7:30am, as we snuggled and cuddled on his overstuffed leather couch, hands started wondering again. He started kissing my neck and ran his fingers down my back. I shifted, and wiggled, and when I couldn't take it anymore, I moved off the couch to kneel on the floor practically ripping his pants off of him. I hadn't yet given him head, hell up until this point, I hadn't even SEEN his dick since the 1st 2 times it was in the dark. As I shoved his boxer briefs down and his dick was revealed, by eyes got huge and I froze for just a second. No wonder he had a hard time getting in!! He was so much thicker than I realized. So thick in fact, that I had a hard time getting my mouth around him. But, as they say, I put my big girl panties on, pulled out my proverbial bag of tricks and gave it my all. I touch, licked and sucked. I played with his balls (I still don't really get why guys love that so much...???) I ran my tongue from taint to tip. His back was arching and he was pawing for me.. trying to touch and grab and rub anything he could. The noises he was making told me he was thoroughly enjoying it and that made me smile. But I still had a challenge to overcome. Literally. My goal was to not let 1 more sexcapade go without him cumming. I moaned with him in my mouth, I hummed, I shifted so he could finger me, I made sure I could look up at him and have him watch me take him in my mouth. His whole body began to tense. His words became inaudible, just moans now and I knew he was close.
"Do you want to finish this here? Or in your room?' I asked.
Without saying a word, he sat up, grabbed me by the hand and led me back to his bed. We quickly finished undressing and both jumped on the bed. I started to lay down, fully expecting him to get between my legs. And he did.. but not to fuck. He spread my legs and within seconds I felt his tongue flicking against my clit. That first sensation of his hot wet tongue on me made me cum and he kneeled, draping my legs over his shoulder. I felt him enter me and it felt like the 1st time all over again. He felt bigger and thicker somehow, but I wasn't complaining. I was enjoying it immensely. After a few minutes he let go of my legs and wrapped them around his waist, pulling me tight against his chest. We were so pressed together you couldn't even place a post-it in between us. It may have been -2 degrees outside, but we were both sweating and panting like it was 200 degrees in that house.
Between moans, he would kiss my neck or nibble my ear and tell me how good I felt. He was like a jackhammer.. pounding me into the bed and I loved it. I didn't need to tell him harder or faster.. it was just perfect. His pelvic bone rubbed my clit perfectly and I was cumming again. He wrapped his arms tightly around me, pressing me to both him and the bed. Just as I was recovering from the last orgasm, I hear him, at first softly then getting louder "Oh god.. oh fuck.. Ohhhhh gooooddddddd.. we gotta stop for a minute.. it's too soon.. not yet.. I can't cum yet'
"No baby.. I want you to come. It's not too soon... cum.. cum when you're ready.. I'm about to cum again too..' I replied as I bit his shoulder and starting cumming again myself. And with that, 2 more pushes and I felt him cum. His whole body tensed, then shook, as he more roared than moaned. But yet.. he kept going and I came right after. He collapsed on top of me and all you could hear was our heavy breathing. We stayed that way for awhile and probably would have longer had I not started to giggle.
"And what are you laughing at?" he asked, probably slightly worried...
"Looks like the marathon man can hang up his cape now' I laughed some more.
As he rolled off of me, he laughed and said 'Yea.. I guess you're right! Damn! It's never taken me this short of time before. Wtf did you do?"
We laid there and laughed and enjoyed some post-sex cuddling as we continued to make cheesy references to his marathon man retirement.
I was ready for a nap but my stomach started growling. Guess it was time to start getting ready to head out for the day.
Continuation of Day 2 in next post!! :)
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Day 2 with Mr. T (part 1)
Posted by ~J at 3/09/2013 02:45:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sounds like a great vacation .. Can wait to hear about the rest!! Is it strange that he's so much older?
Ty, it was :)
Well... in the beginning, when we first started talking (before we met in person) yes.. it was a little strange b/c of his age. The more we talked, the more I forgot how old he was. He wasn't old.. or young.. or my age. He was just.. idk.. him lol Does that make any sense?
While he might be 22 yrs old than me, he def can run circles around me. He's got so much damn energy lol And he works out every day.. which is waayyy more than I can say for myself lol So, though he is much older, he sure doesn't act like it. :)
I was talking to a friend today and she was asking me what it was like being with someone so much older. I told her, Honestly, it's refreshing. They know what they want. They don't play games, don't like the bar/club scene, and more than likely are much more stable (work/financial wise). So far, I'm loving it! :)
That sounds like a great analogue.. And it makes sense! He already knows what he wants, no games:) Every girl needs one of those!
Yes.. every girl really does. It's so nice to not have to analyze everything. He's pretty straight forward. He's told me from the beginning what he likes, doesn't like.. what he wants and doesn't want. No guessing, no games. It's awesome!!
When will you see him again?
Soon.. very soon! :)
Post a Comment