**I'll finish the posts about The Trainer later, but this ties in a little**
While I was still spending time with The Trainer, I met The Army Recruiter. The Army Recruiter was only aout 5'7", thin with a dark complexion. He seemed a much better choice since he was completely single with no strings attached to someone else. We had gone on a few lunch or dinner dates and seemed to really hit it off. The only downfall was that he was stationed in Tampa... the good thing was that he traveled often for work so he was able to come to Orlando a few times a month.
After another lunch date, while he was in town for a few days, we decided to head back to his hotel room to hang out for a bit. (Neither of us wanted to deal with the typical tourists around where he was staying so chillin' in his hotel room seemed like a good idea.) As of that date, we hadn't done anything other than a few kisses here and there and with the conversations we had had, nothing more was on the agenda. Plus.. not 1 full week prior was I rolling around in bed with The Trainer, so I wasn't looking to get laid.
Once we arrived at his room, I plopped down on the couch as he turned on the T.V. Idle chat ensued and (speaking for myself of course) we had a nice conversation about various things. However, it wasn't long before we began kissing and hands started to wonder.
We moved over to the bed to get more comfortable and have more room to move around. It quickly turned from just kissing and hands wondering to me naked and him with his pants off.. though his shirt stayed on....
Not long after, his boxers were pulled down and I alternated from giving him a hand job and a blow job. His hands wondered too.. finding my most sensitive parts.. but it stopped there. I shrugged it off thinking.. 'eh.. maybe he just wants to get to the main course.. no biggie that he didn't go down on me, he already made me cum with just his finger."
Laying on my back.. spread eagle.. he leaned forwards and entered me. Now.. missionary isn't my most favorite position, but in certain situations for me it's mandatory to start off in. Like.. if he's very large.. which he wasn't to my disappointment. Now, he wasn't microscopic small (Like Toyman) but he was definately small compared to what I was used to.. and ESPECIALLY small compared to The Personal Trainer. Before I even knew we really started.. he was already finished. I laid there like WHAT THE FUCK?? SERIOUSLY?? NO WAY!?!? I reached down.. and yep! He had gone soft and the tell-tale signs were there. There was a wet spot from where he pulled out and I had cum on the inside of my leg. WTF!!
He laid on top of me exhausted like he had just ran a fucking marathon... and here I am.. wondering if I had somehow passed out for 10-15 minutes and missed something. Like.. I knew it started.. I knew it had ended.. but what the fuck happened to the middle?? This guy was seriously a '2-pump chump' and I honestly couldn't believe it!!
After I made some movement to suggest I wanted out from under him (you know.. like.. I shoved him off me and rolled over) he laid there gloating like he had just conquered a secret island. He then began to make excuses as to why it all happened so fast..... it had been a while.... I was just so tight and hot he couldn't help it.. when I was giving him head, I made him so fucking horny he just couldn't hold back anymore... blah blah blah! I just laid there like yea.. wtf ever. I mean.. O.K., yea.. I've been told I give great head.. but seriously??? I don't think it's THAT great to result in something like that. This was a first for me! I didn't know what to say.
I decided it was probably a good time for me to leave before I said something rude, but before I did, he told me he had to go down to Miami in about 2 weeks for a few days and wondered if I wanted to go. I told him I'd have to let him know later and saw myself out. For the next 2 wks he called me daily, texted me throughout the day and said all the right things. He apologized over and over for the previous time we had spent together and promised it wouldn't be like that again. He also promised me that if I went, we would have a great time and that he had to work only 4 hours each of the days were were there (3 total) and the rest of the time we could do whatever. I agreed to go with him under the condition that he picked me up. He said of course and we left 2 days later.
To say he was a great partner for a road trip would be a lie. We liked totally different music, I couldn't smoke in the car since it was gov't property, he would get pissed if I asked if we could pull off at a gas station so I COULD smoke and even though he had a map.. he got lost many times. I'm pretty good with directions but he wouldn't take my advice, saying he knew the way. By the time we got to the hotel (3 hrs late to check in and I live only 4 hrs from Miami, mind you).. I was pissed, exhausted and in desperate need of a cigarette if he wanted to keep his balls.
While he checked us in, I enjoyed my cigarette and tried to talk myself out of the aggrevasion I was in. Telling myself.. at least I'll get some that night. We got to the room, settled in and he went off to shower. After he was done, I took mine an got ready for bed. He was 'too exhausted from the trip' to go anywhere to eat, so we ordered room service.
He passed out shortly after.
The next morning, I was woken up at 5:45am from the mixture of the alarm in the room, his cell phone alarm and the hotel's wake-up call all going off at the same time. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally shoved him hard enough to (almost) push him off the bed for him to get up and shut off the damn noises. I rolled back over and tried to go back to sleep. I shouldn't have been surprised (though I was) that he had started rubbing on my ass and kissing my back.. obviously wanting to get his dick wet before he left. I acted like I was fast asleep and hoped he'd give up. He didn't.. so.. I rolled over onto my back and opened my legs. He didn't object, slid inside and went at it. I have to admit.. that time he wasn't so quick, but then again.. I could have dozed off and not realized only a few minutes had passed?? (You know, when you fall asleep.. only a few minutes could feel like a few hours and a few hours could feel like a few minutes.) At any rate.. he was pleased with himself again and went off to shower. I fell back asleep and was woken up when he leaned in to give me a kiss good-bye, saying he'd be back by 12, 1 the latest. I muddered something incoherent and rolled back over.
I waited for the door to close and asked myself.. was it a mistake to come on this trip??
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
The Army Recruiter
Posted by ~J at 9/21/2010 12:32:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment