He leaned in and gave me a deep passionate kiss. I was so caught up in that kiss, the kiss that was making me melt in his arms, that I barely noticed him undressing me. Before I knew it, I was standing there naked except for my panties and bra. He picked me up once again and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I loved being that close to him. I could smell his cologne and the faint smell of sweat coming from him. With 1 hand around my waist holding me, his free hand reached up and pulled my head back with a handful of hair. I moaned and pressed my pelvis as hard as I could against him. The fabric from his pants started rubbing against my clit through my panties and my back arched. Beginning ever so lightly, he kissed my neck, cheek and nibbled on my ear. I couldn't take much more teasing and began wiggling around in his arms.
Leaning forwards to him, I returned his nibbles with some of my own. Lightly biting the flesh up and down his neck by his ear. When I reached his ear, I felt his hot breath against my neck as his body responded to my licks and nibbles.
Without warning, a deep animal like grow came from him and he forcefully pulled me away from him, throwing me onto the bed. At first I thought I had done something wrong. I couldn't understand the look in his eyes. He looked angry and about to rip the place apart. I didn't know if I should just stay quiet or ask him what was wrong... I chose the ladder, or at least attempted to.
"Ummm.. what's wro..." I began but was interrupted by him pushing my legs apart and pulling down my panties. At first I was afraid, he had turned very aggressive without any warning. Did I make a HUGE mistake coming here? In all honesty.. I really didn't know him that well. I didn't try to fight him or push him away. I closed my eyes and prayed he hadn't gone nuts and snapped. I mentally slapping myself for being so careless and stupid.
His aggression turn back to passive when I felt his tongue between my legs. His licks were just as soft as his kisses were and my body began to relax again. I still had no idea what had happened but I had decided to lay back and enjoy myself. It felt like he had been in between my legs for hours. He licked and sucked and fingered and licked some more. Making my body convulse over and over again. After what seemed like an eternity, a blissful eternity I might add, my whole body was weak. The last few times I came my body was so weak I could barely move. I just laid in the same position twitching and moaning. I didn't even have the strength to pull myself up. The first thought that flew into my mind was 'Oh great! Death by orgasm!!... Is that even possible??"
I finally found the strength to speak and move slightly. I tenderly put my hand on the top of his hand and pushed him away; "No more.... I... can't take.. any more.." he chuckled and pulled himself up onto his knees. Without saying a word, he flipped me onto my stomach and spread my legs again. I let out a faint whimper silently praying he wasn't going to ignore my pleas and just continue, my girlie parts just couldn't take anymore. The time and attention he gave me was wonderful and I loved it. It was the best I had ever had and while I didn't WANT him to stop, I just needed a break. A break and some water!
While laying on my stomach, to weak to even turn my head back to see what he was doing, I felt his hands start to rub my ass and back. To my surprise, I even felt little nips on my ass as he bit me. It being my first experience, I was a little startled. My mind was saying WTF?? While my body was saying "Oh hell yea".
Just as he would bring me to the point that I felt like I would cum if he would even just BREATHE on my clit, I felt the hurt-so-good sting of a slap on my ass. That woke up my senses even more and I tried to roll over. I wanted to face him. I wanted to BEG him to fuck me. I wanted his dick in me in the worst way, but every time I tried to roll over, he'd just push me back flat onto my stomach. I spread my legs as far as I could and tried to wrap them around him while he was still behind me. I thought as long as I could do that, I could MAKE him fuck me. I would lock him into place so that he couldn't pull away. I tried and I failed. My legs just weren't long enough and the awkward way I was positioned, I couldn't get around him.
To my disappointment, he did pull away. I felt the mattress spring back from where he was sitting. I was able to turn my head enough to see that he was fumbling around trying to find the package he was carrying when he first came in. I heard a grunt as if he was annoyed then finally the sound of the bag being opened. I had no idea what was so important about finding that bag RIGHT! THEN! but soon found out. Neither of us had thought ahead this morning and evidently his little errand he ran was to pick up a 3-pack of condoms. I could hear him fighting with the package and I rested my head back on the mattress, closing my eyes. I just needed a little break. I had to catch my breath a little. This was unlike any sexual experience I ever had and he kept my senses all screwed up. I never knew what to expect next. Was he going to be sweet and sensual? Or rough and aggressive? It was all very confusing but at the same time exciting and a turn on.
I finally felt the mattress give as he came back to kneel on the bed again. I kept my eyes closed. No reason to keep them open.. it wouldn't matter. Even if I stared straight at him, I still would be caught off guard by each movement he made.
His hand found my ass again, slowly but heavily stroking and rubbing. His nibbles ensued and I was brought back to ecstasy. I felt him shift in between my legs and felt him trying to enter me. He felt MUCH better inside me than he did through his pants. The size of him made my breath catch in my throat and my eyes open wide. I had a death grip on the sheets and I had to tell myself to keep breathing. He must have known he was too big for me because he slowly moved further and further into me, not rushing or pushing too hard or fast.
The pain sent an eerie chill down my whole body and I almost screamed. Every muscle in my body constricted and I froze. Uhh.. I think I changed my mind!
He slowly withdrew all the way and waited a few seconds before re-entering me. The 2nd time I was expected it and tried to talk my muscles into relaxing. This time, he went all the way in and stayed there without moving. His hands began stroking my ass and legs and back. His silly little attempt to relax me. I felt him press his body against my back and lean on me. The closeness made me relax some more. He began kissing and biting the areas on my back and neck that had turned me on so much a few minute before. Before I knew it my body was reacting the way he planned and I was grinding against him again. He continued to stay perfectly still and let me choose the pace and force.
The more he kissed and bit me, the more turned on I became. I was moving faster and faster against his dick and I knew I was going to cum soon. My breathing was shallow and quick. My soft moans became louder and louder. Inaudible sounds were escaping my lips and I shut my eyes tightly. He wrapped an arm around my waist and lifted me slightly off the bed. That angle was better. I could push against him more and take him deeper and deeper inside me. I came violently against him. Clawing at the sheets like a rabid animal as he bit a little harder on my shoulder.
Even after I came, I didn't want to stop. I wanted to cum again and again with him inside me. I wanted to feel his big hard dick stretching me over and over again. While he still had me by the waist he flipped us over in 1 movement. I was now straddling him, facing away while his legs hung over the bed. I tucked my legs on either side of his and continued to move up and down. He sat up so his chest was pressed against my back and wrapped his arms around me. His hand searched and found my clit quickly. I spread my legs a little wider and be flicked at my clit like he was plucking the strings of a guitar. Biting my neck, playing with my clit and me bouncing on his dick made me cum again quickly.
To my astonishment, he still hadn't cum. I really wished he didn't have on a condom because I wanted to feel him cum in me. While lost in the fantasy of his cum spraying my insides, I heard him whisper in my ear; "Get on all 4's". His voice was raspy and for a minute I didn't even recognize it but obediently obeyed.
I climbed off of him and flopped over onto the bed onto my knees. He quickly followed and was entering me again. However, this time he wasn't being so gentle. His aggression returned and he grabbed me by the hips, slamming me onto his dick. I let out another moan. A mixture of pleasure and pain. He was now controlling the pace and force. I can't say I was entirely used to his size yet, but it wasn't as painful. With each pump he smacked my ass. The harder an faster he fucked me, the harder and faster the slaps came. We were both getting pretty vocal, though only occasionally were they actual words.
He was fucking me so hard I thought my head was going to snap off. I felt his body go tense behind me. He began fucking me so hard and fast that I lost my balance and fell flat onto my stomach. A minute later I heard another animal like growl and he was cumming. He collapsed on top of me and we both laid still and silent.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Progression of Aggression
Posted by ~J at 9/13/2010 12:01:00 AM
Labels: The Trainer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment