BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sensual

**For J'et** :)

He leaned in to give me a hug and noticed my apprehension.

"What's wrong?"

"Umm.. nothing" I leaned in to return the gesture. In those quick few minutes I weighed my options. I had wanted this moment to happen since the 1st time I met him and now here I was, talking myself out of it. I knew it was wrong to be with a married man, but I wasn't listening to reason. My mind was being over run by my.. well.. 'other' emotions and those emotions won. He began to pull away but before I let him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed our bodies together giving him a deep sensual kiss. Apparently he was caught off guard because the package in his hand fell to the ground. He stood up straight while I still hung on and he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me to the sink and set me down though I wouldn't unravel my arms and legs.

Since I knew he loved me in dresses and skirts, I opted for a short mini dress that zipped in the back and it definitely was a good choice. He had full access in between my legs and took advantage of it. I couldn't control myself and I wanted him more now than I ever had before. With quick fingers I began to unbutton his shirt and eagerly trying to unbutton his pants when he grabbed my hand.

"J, take it slow. We've got all day"

I let out a sigh. I knew he was right, but that still didn't stop my yearning. The way he smelled, the way he was dressed, the fact that he was dominate in bed.. it was just too much for me but I tried to keep my impatients in check. He pulled away slightly, just enough that my legs and arms could not wrap around him and just looked at me. I had no idea WHY he was just standing there looking at me.. what did I do? Is he having the same doubts as I did? OH god... he can't change his mind now!

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed, breaking his stare

"Nothing, I just want to take all of you in" with that answer I tried to pull him back to me but he wouldn't budge.

"Umm.. you just gonna stand there and stare at me all day or what?" I was growing more impatient with this little game. He smile a crooked smile and took a step towards me again. I went to reach for him and again he pushed my hands away. I was really starting to get irritated now. Either do something or I'm leaving!! Was the thoughts going through my head. I wondered if he was a mind reader because right after that he reached up and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head back to expose my neck. Chills went up and down my spine as he kissed an invisable trail from my ear down my neck. His hot breathe on my skin made my mind turn to mush. It was a good thing I was still sitting otherwise my knees would have given out on me.

He reached down and picked me up off the sink counter and carried me to the bed. If having an affair with a married man wasn't so bad, this would have been super romantic. Everything was going in slow motion and my head was spining. It felt like it took an hour just to reach the bed but I finally felt my head touch the pillow and his arms unravel from around me. I closed my eyes trying to make the spinning stop and took a deep breath.

My eyes fluttered open when I felt his hand begin to run up my leg from my ankle, stopping just before my panties. I spread my legs for him to go further instead he began at me ankle again. I was becoming even more relaxed each time, not wanting him to stop but he did. I opened my eyes fully to see him standing by the edge of the bed with his hands outstretched to me. Putting my hands into his, he pulled me from the bed to stand in front of him. I was so relaxed that my legs almost gave out on me.

He was being so sensual and gentle... I was not used to that at all. I didn't know what to expect next. Even though I'm not much of a 'romantic' person when it comes to sex, I was really starting to enjoy it. But to my surprise.. it didn't last long......

0 comments: