Again, the alarm clocks woke me up at 4:30am. This shit was getting old. REAL old. I'm not a morning person to begin with and hearing 4 alarms going off really didn't help my attitude much. I nudged him a few times with my foot until he finally woke enough to turn them off. I rolled back over, glad for the silence and went back to sleep. It was 10:30 when I finally woke up for the day. As per my daily ritual since we'd been there, I called room service for a bagel and juice while smoking my first cigarette for the day.
It was another warm day, with another wonderful breeze coming off the ocean. I grabbed my cell phone to check to see if I had any messages and I did.
"Looks like we might get done earlier today. Keep you posted. Hope you have a great day."
I smiled as I set my phone back down and went to answer the door for room service. Deciding to eat my breakfast on the balcony, I moved back outside dragging the desk chair with me. My mom called and we chatted while I ate breakfast. I told her some of what had been going on, obviously leaving the lack of oral and semi-good sex we were having. I did tell her about the fight and how we made up, but it still didn't stop from offering to come down and get me. I smiled as I thought about how she still worried about me and it felt good. I politely declined her offer and told her I would keep her posted. We were supposed to be leaving the next day anyway, so no matter what happened.. or DIDN'T happen, I could stick it out for 1 more day. She she was working, I let her go with promises to call her the next day or earlier if need be.
The remainder of the day while I waited for The Army Recruiter to return I did some more reading, took a shower, shaved all the right spots hoping THAT would entice him a little. Just as I was exiting the shower I heard my cell phone go off alerting me of a text. I hurried over and saw it was another text from him:
"Leaving now. Be there in a few"
True to his word, he arrived within 10 minutes. He didn't seem as tired as he had, but we decided 2:30 was still a little early for dinner. He showered and we nuzzled together on the bed to watch some T.V. Laying there, somewhat bored, my mind began to wonder. This guy really takes a lot of damn showers. I mean.. he took 1 before he left this morning, and all he did was sit around in meetings talking to people, but had to take another shower when he came back?? I just found it weird.. I mean, I got washing your hands often because of all the hands you shake, but still.. a whole full shower!?? Just strange.
As we laid there we started to kiss and touch. I undressed completely and we got under the sheets. His hand crept down further and further and found my clit. His hand felt like a feather lightly flicking in all the right spots. His mouth found my nipple and he began to lightly bite. My back arched and a chill ran up my spine. My hands groped for him under the sheet. I found his already hard dick and slowly stroked it. It took everything in my to not slide my mouth down on it, but I was sticking to my decision. If he wasn't going to do it, neither was I!
Monday, November 8, 2010
Day 3
Posted by ~J at 11/08/2010 03:02:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hmmm...he have another woman on the side down there? Would explain the showers.
I started to think the same thing!! It definately would explain the many showers!
Post a Comment