BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 1, 2010

Making Up

Since I was able to get off my chest the things that had been bothering me this whole trip, I was feeling more relaxed. His hands and mouth were helping me with that, too. As his hands reached down to spread my legs, his kisses trailed around my neck and onto my chest. I laid back enjoying the treatment with anticipation of his kisses going all the way down. I reached further down in the bed and found him already hard as a rock. My hand slid slowing up and down stroking his shaft, not wanting to go very fast in case he was close to cumming.

He softly nibbled my neck, making my back arch. I was going to cum already and we had just started. I came once then twice. He was on a streak and I was loving it. I changed positions so that I could be at a better angle to go down on him. As we lay side by side in a 69 position, my body was aching to feel his tongue as I licked and sucked on him.

But it never happened. AGAIN!

He pulled away slightly and I knew he was close to cumming. I wrapped my finger and thumb around the bottom of the head and squeezed, using my other hand to lightly pull his balls away from his body hoping that would slow him down some. I was glad it worked and I lightly flicked my tongue on the tip as I waited for him to get a little soft. I felt him start to relax in my hand so I loosened my hold and began sucking and licking again. I was still waiting for his tongue to touch me.

He was getting close to cumming again and this time he pulled away and repositioned himself so that he could enter me. As I laid on my back in the middle of the bed, I couldn't help but wonder why he STILL hadn't gone down on me.

My thoughts were interupted by him taking charge. He pulled out, flipped me onto my stomach, pulled me up by my hips and quickly entered me again. He was doing all the right things, in the right position and at the right pace. He made me cum a few more times with the help of his hands and he came soon after. Thankfully, he didn't last a few seconds like before and we both laid there afterwards very happy.

I decided I'd wait to ask him about his lack of tongue action some other time. I was exhausted and ready to go to sleep.

0 comments: