We didn't know what to do. We were in a very awkward position, well, I was anyway. We just stared at each other for a minute and before we replied to the knock we heard: "Hey Ron! You in there??"
We both sighed in relief, it was only John knocking.
"Yea, man, be right out" Ron answered as we began to fumble with our clothes, which isn't easy to do in a small little 2 door car while drunk.
We quickly got dressed as best we could and stepped out. John just stood there staring, I could tell he was trying not to laugh and my foggy tequila brain wouldn't function fast enough to make a smart ass comment.
"J, are you O.K.? Girl.. you are DDRRRUUUNNKKK"
I giggled, "Umm.. yea.. I think I'm alright. I better just head home."
"Ohhh no.. you can't drive being that drunk. Here, come inside for a bit to try to sober up some."
And with that, we all went inside the house. It was dark and I tripped over everything my feet touched. Eventually we made it to John's bedroom without making too much noise to disturb the other roommates. Once inside, I collapsed on the bed. I was so tired I just wanted to sleep. Ron however, had another idea. Apparently he wanted to finish what we started in the car.
He laid on the bed next to me and snuggled up to my back. His lips quickly found a spot on my neck that made me more awake and I rolled over to face him, turning my back to John who was fiddling with something in his closet... but I didn't care enough to ask what it was.
A few minutes of kissing and exploring eachother with our hands, John interupted us; "Hey J, do you mind if I fuck my blow up doll while you're here?"
Umm.. WHAT?! Was this man joking? Seriously?? "uhh.. I don't care.. I'm a little busy here anyway" I replied with a chuckle as I made my way down Ron's chest to his rock hard dick. Carefully and slowly, I grabbed Ron's dick with my hand and began lightly flicking the underside of his dick with my tongue. My other hand began massaging his balls, rolling them around in my palm. A gasp escaped his mouth and he gently rested his hand on my head, playing with my hair. I got a tighter grasp of his dick and pulled it towards his chest, making his balls rise also and like licking a popsicle I licked from the bottom of his balls to the tip of his dick. He was getting more vocal now, so I knew he was enjoying it. Slowly I leaned up and licked around the head of his dick lightly, taking my time to actually put him in my mouth but when I did he grabbed a handful of my hair and his whole body tensed. Finally placing his dick in my mouth, I twirled my tongue around the head while sucking him.. in and out of my mouth.
I heard a noise to the left of me and wondered what it was.. John's closet was to the right. I glanced over and saw John standing there looking down at us. I was about to ask him what he wanted when he reached down and began massaging Ron's balls. WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? My brain thought, though I was still groggy from the shots I chose to ignore it.
John let go of Ron's balls and walked back down to the bottom of the bed and I felt his hand start to rub my ass over my jeans. I have to admit, it did feel nice and he WAS hot, so I didn't push him away. I heard more tinkering going on from behind me, but like everything else, I chose to ignore that too.
Then I felt his other hand reach down between my legs and start to rub my pussy. My panties were already wet from what happened in the car and it was quickly seeping through my jeans... and he noticed.
"Take these off" He whispered, and I obeyed. I stopped giving Ron head long enough to strip down naked and went back to kneeling between his legs, with my ass in the air towards John. The room was very dim and with so many hands in the room, it was hard to tell who was touching me, but it all felt wonderful. A hand reached down and began flicking my clit, slow at first making me even more wet than I already was. John slipped in a finger, then I felt his tongue and I came almost instantly. He pulled his finger out and leaned over to have Ron lick it. Their 'closeness' normally would have bothered me, but the alcohol and the fact that I was about to have a 3 some with 2 VERY VERY hot guys..well.. that was just 1 more thing added to the ignore list.
I was still licking and sucking on Ron's dick when I felt John enter me from behind. His dick was much bigger than Ron's and it stretched my insides in a wonderful-pain type of way. I couldn't help but rock back and forth against his dick while taking Ron all the way into my mouth. Ron was about to cum so he pulled me off of his dick and up closer to him so I could straddle him. I wasn't sure how this was going to work.. was I now going to blow John while Ron fucked me? Hell.. was John going to fuck Ron while Ron fucked me?? I was confused but decided not to ask questions and just go with the flow.
Ron entered me for the 2nd time that night and though he wasn't as thick as John, he was longer. I felt the head of his dick begin to bounce off my g-spot and I my whole body tensed. It was 1 of the best feelings I had ever had. He began to pound faster and faster against my g-spot and I came hard. My whole body shook and I collasped ontop of him. He was still very hard so he continued but at a slower pace. Then I felt a hand reach around me and begin to play with my clit again. OMG! I WAS IN HEAVEN!! If this is how 3-somes normally are.. I want it ALL THE TIME!
I was about to cum again when Ron whispered "Not yet, slow it down some" to John. In return, John flicked my clit so lightly I could barely feel while I begged him to touch it more. Instead, John stopped touching me all together. I turned my head to see why, and saw he was climbing on the bed. I didn't know what he was going to do, but found out when I felt his dick slide into my ass slowly. I had never had anal sex before so it was DEFINATELY a shock. Instinctively, I tried to lean away, but Ron grabbed my shoulders to steady me.
"It's O.K., just relax and it won't hurt. Trust us, you're gonna love it"
Since I had never tried it before, I was willing to give in and see. I leaned down and put my head on Ron's chest as he started to rub my back. I had to give them some credit, at least they were being nice and gentle about it. John continued to enter me slowly, not even an inch at a time while he leaned over again to play with my clit. That definately helped me relax some and get my mind off of it. I didn't even realize John was all the way in until Ron started moving in and out of me again. Ron kissed and sucked on my nipples, John played with my clit while they both fucked me. I was thankful they were going easy, but with all the stimulation, I was ready to cum again and began to move faster on Ron's dick, which in turn made John move faster. I was so wet it was running down my leg and onto Ron's balls, but just as I was about to cum John pulled out.
"What? What's wrong?" I asked as we all stopped.
"Nothing, roll over onto your side" John replied
I moved off of Ron and laid on my side in the middle of the bed. Ron was facing me and John crawled up behind me, lifting my leg so he could re-enter. I badly wanted Ron in me again and tried to pull him near but he pulled away and crawled down near the bottom of the bed. Being caught up in the moment, I didn't look where Ron was going but felt his tongue on my clit. Yet again, before I was able to cum, he pulled away. This seriously was starting to piss me off.
Ron moved back up to where I was laying and entered me finally. We got back into the same rhythm and I knew they were about to cum. Seconds later, we all came at the same time,it felt like an explosion went off inside me. The guys fell asleep soon after and I waited about 30 minutes before I got up and got dressed to leave. I was definately more sober than I was when I arrived, but I was also a hell of a lot more tired now too!
The following weekend, I decided to stop by their house once more. As I got out of my car and started walked towards the house a guy came around the side of a van parked in the drive-way, scaring the shit out of both of us.
"Whoa! Shit! You scared me!"
Laughing, "Ohh.. I'm sorry. I was looking for Ron and John"
"Oh, they're in the back in the pool house. Hey.. you look familiar.. do I know you?"
"Umm.. no, I don't think so."
"Sure I do. I KNOW I've seen you before"
"Well, I was at the bar last weekend with them, were you there, too?"
"No, I sure wasn't. Hmm.. I know I've seen you before!"
I just shrugged, I had no idea who this guy was.
"OHH!! Now I know where I've seen you! You're the chick in that video they made last weekend!! By the way.. nice!"
"WHAT?????? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? WHAT FUCKING VIDEO!??" Man, I was pissed.
"You know, the video you made with them last weekend. Where you started off sucking Ron off, then John joined in. You had to know the video was going, it was right behind you"
I stormed off pissed. So THAT'S what he kept tinkering with! UGH! Assholes!!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Con't. of keepin' it in the family
Posted by ~J at 8/02/2010 08:52:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment