The cop and I were having another 1 of our bi-weekly 'meetings' at our hotel when his phone rang again. Now normally, when I'm with a guy I expect their phones to be turned off or at least on silence. However, since he was a cop and sometimes was on call, I understood.
He grabbed the phone and looked at the caller ID, it was his friend the Deputy again. He always seemed to call when we were together. I was kneeling infront of him giving him head while he sat in a chair and he asked if he could answer it. He thought it would be funny to talk to his buddy while kicking back having me suck his dick as he played pinched my nipples. I really didn't care so I said sure.
"Hey man, what's up" he greeted the Deputy. "Not much man, just kicked back while J's blowin' me.. yea man seriously! She is!... You wanna ask her yourself? She's right here"
He motioned me to take the phone but I wouldn't and replied loud enough for the Deputy to hear; "It's not polite to talk with someone in my mouth" and I heard the Deputy laugh. They continued their conversation but I wasn't paying much attention until I heard, "I don't know, I'll ask her and let you know. I'll talk to you later, bye" and he hung up.
"What are you wanting to ask me?" I asked while I used my hand instead of my mouth
"He was wondering, well.. we were both wondering.. how would you feel about a 3-some with both of us?"
"Oh.. umm.. I don't know. I've never met him before"
"Well, what if he swung by tonight so you could meet him?"
"I guess that would be alright. Do you want me to finish you now? Or wait til later?"
"Let me see where he's at, if he's close you can finish later"
He called the Deputy back and as luck would have it, he was only 5 minutes away. We got redressed and the Deputy knocked a few minutes later.
"J, this is the Deputy.. Deputy, this is J"
"Nice to meet you, J"
"Yes, you too." I didn't know what else to say so I went and sat on the bed facing the T.V. The 2 of them talked for a few minutes about work and other things while I tried to find something interesting on the T.V. Unfortunately, nothing good was on and as I turned back to the 2 cops, I found they were both staring at me.
"What?"
All smiles they replied in unison, "Nothing"
"So.. I know you just met him, but what if he just watched us for a bit and if you're comfortable enough either he can join in or maybe some other time. It's your call."
"Yea, that's fine."
"Just let me know if you want me to join in, otherwise I'll just watch. But.. would you mind if I watched from a little closer? Like from on the bed?"
"That's fine"
And with that, the Cop walked over to where I was sitting and began to undress me. I was a little nervous at first, this was the 1st time I KNEW someone was actually watching, instead of being involved. But before long, I had almost forgot that the Deputy was even there.
The Cop laid on his back in the center of the bed and I knew it was my que to go down on him again. Completely naked, I crawled in between his legs and started licking his balls as my hand stroked his still hard dick. Moving slowly I made my way up to his dick and began licking and sucking it. We changed positions shortly afterwards and I was now on all 4's, facing the headboard. His fingers slid in and out of my wet pussy and I was begging him to fuck me. The Deputy moved onto the bed beside my head and watched me. The cop removed his fingers and slide his rock hard dick in me. Just like every time, I winched from the sheer size of him.
"Would you mind if I jacked off while I watch?" The cop leaned over and asked
"Not at all" I breathlessly replied
The Cop had picked up pace and was now fucking me fast and hard. Shivers were going up and down my spine and I was about to cum. The cop slowed his pace and it prolonged my orgasm and it made me ache. I looked over at the Deputy and he was slowly stroking his own dick... when I saw that, I knew I wanted him in my mouth right then. I crawled over a little closer and pushed his own hand out of the way, grabbing his dick and shoving it in my mouth.
"Whoa!" he exclaimed, a little surprised that I attacked him, I guess
"Hmm.. you don't mind, do you?" I asked and he chuckled, "Fuck no"
I didn't waste time doing it slow or licking and sucking on his balls. I just wanted his dick. Wanted it to fill my mouth as the Cop fucked me hard and fast. The Deputy quickly caught on, the faster and harder the Cop fucked me, the faster I sucked dick, the slower the Cop fucked me, the slower I sucked.
Instead of me asking for it harder and faster, the Deputy controlled the pace "Fuck her fast man, she loves it.." He almost yelled to the Cop.
As if in a frezy, the Cop grabbed onto my hips and began to pound me. Responding to his thrusts, I grabbed the Deputy's dick and began licking and sucking at an alarming rate. I came hard within seconds. The deputy pulled out of my mouth and came all over my face. When the Cop saw my creamed face, he thrusted 1 last time and came too.
We all collapsed on the bed in silence, not knowing what to say. Finally, the Deputy broke the silence; "Damn.. that was intense"
"Yea, told you she was fun"
I didn't know if that was a compliment or if I should be a little insulted. Fun? The best word he could come up with was FUN???????? I didn't think any more about it and drifted off to a exhausted but happy nap.
Monday, August 9, 2010
The cop X2
Posted by ~J at 8/09/2010 12:01:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment