I originally met The Trainer online. We were both screwing around 1 day in a chat room when both of us should have been working and we just started talking. We had a few things in common and best of all, we lived in the same city.
At the time, he was trying to get his own business started as a personal trainer while still keeping a regular 9-5 job as a computer tech. His family was from Jamaica and he was 1st generation born in the U.S. He grew up in N.Y. and eventually became a cop then a detective. (yes.. as you can see... I have a thing for cops lol) After doing that for many years, he relocated to Florida and gave up the force.
To say he was a big guy doesn't even begin to explain it. He was 6'6 and all muscle.. and gorgeous!! We would occasionally chat online when we were bored or wanted to slack off at work (and of course swapped pics), but never made plans to meet up. One day I was at a friends place hanging out with her and her roommates when I mentioned him by name. My friend's roommate started asking me questions and we quickly realized that she worked for the same company he did and that she knew him, which we all thought was funny. Such a small world.
It was many months before him and I finally decided to meet. I arrived at the resturant early for our lunch meeting and got a table. The seater sat me at a small 2 person booth and walked away. A few minutes later he walked in wearing a white linen suit that contrasted his dark complexion. I couldn't believe he was more gorgeous in person than he was in his pic, not to mention a hell of a lot more built too! I stood as he approached and we hugged. I felt like a child next to him. I'm only 5'2" and he was more than a foot taller and I. Watching him try to squeeze into the small booth made me laugh.
Lunch went by quickly with just enough conversation to be stimulating. At one point, he reached down and grabbed my leg, putting me feet in his lap. He pushed off my heels and began rubbing my feet and legs. Great food, great conversation, great company and a great foot massage! How could it get any better??
Before we knew it, we had sat there for 4 hours just talking and flirting. Acting like those stupid irritating couples you see out in public that you just want to slap. We fed each other dessert, flirted over appetizers and by the end of the date we were rubbing on each other under the table.
He had a 5:30 personal trainer appointment so we got the check, paid and walked outside. Like the gentleman he was, he walked me to my car and leaned in for a kiss. What started as a gentle sweet kiss quickly turned into borderline softcore porn in the parking lot. He pinned me against the door, deeply kissing me. His hands ran up my leg and under my pin-stripped dress. I could feel his hardened dick pressing against my leg and I breathed deeply. I badly wanted him right then and there. His hand spread my legs and he repositioned himself infront of me and his fingers rubbed my clit through my panties. I fought the urge to wrap my legs around him and grind against his hard dick.
He reached up with his free hand and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head back to kiss my neck. Chills ran up and down my spine. I love a dominate lover. Breathlessly he whispered he had to go, but would see me soon and walked away. I stood there trying to collect myself. My breathing was irregular, my heart was beating a mile a minute, my body was shaking and my head was cloudy. No one had EVER made me feel that way before by just a few kisses.
I couldn't wait to see him again and I wondered if sex with him would be just as thrilling as this encounter had been.
Monday, August 16, 2010
The Personal Trainer
Posted by ~J at 8/16/2010 09:43:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment