Though I couldn't get the Personal Trainer out of my head, I didn't want to seem too eager so I didn't bring up the topic of us getting together again. I wanted to feel him out and see if he would. A few weeks later we were chatting on a slow Friday afternoon and he asked if we could meet for breakfast the following morning. Now, I'm not much of a morning person by ANY means but the thought of another food 'date' with him sounded enticing.
To my surprise, he suggested a park about 15 min from my house.. at 7:30am. He wouldn't give me many details, just show up and he'll have everything else covered. Of course, throughout the chat we flirted constantly, telling each other what we wanted to do, how we wanted to do it, and talked a little about fantasies.
The next morning I rolled out of bed and got dressed. Since it was already warm out, I decided on a light summer dress and sandals. Seeing how pale I looked that early in the morning, I threw on some make-up and headed for the door. I arrived at the park early and to my surprise he was already there. His car was parked off to the side surround by tress and the rest of the park seemed empty this early. I pulled up behind him and he greeted me as I got out.
"Morning, babe" he greeted me while leaning in for a hug.
"Morning.. hmm.. you smell good" He scent was intoxicating
"I thought we could have a picnic, but it looks like it's going to storm soon" he looked up to the sky and I followed his eyes. The sky was already turning a murky gray and the clouds were heavy. "Want to try and if we get rained out we can just sit in the car?"
I nodded in agreement and he pulled a blanket, and 2 bags from his backseat. We found a nice patch of grass not too far from the car in case we needed to make a quick run for cover, and spread the blanket out. He remembered my favorite breakfast and pulled out a still warm bagel with cream cheese from 1 bag and some juice from another. We sat on the blanket enjoying our breakfast talking and flirting. His hand occasionally running up and down my inner thigh. His touch alone made me wet and I wanted to pounce on him. To roll him onto his back and straddle him. Have his heads explore my body... but of course.. we were in a public park, so I didn't.
It wasn't long until we heard the first rumble of thunder and the rain come soon after. We quickly gathered up our things and made a mad dash for his car. He turned on the radio as we laughed about bring drenched so quickly. In the middle of my sentence he interrupted me, kissing me so deeply it took my breath away.
Because he was just a large guy and he didn't drive a spacious vehicle, we didn't have much room to move around in the front. After much difficulty we decided to jump in the backseat where we'd have some room to stretch out. Trying not to get even more drenched than we already were, we quickly exited the front and ran to the backseat. As soon as the doors closed, we were all over each other.
His right hand pulling up my dress while his left hand found my nipple with ease and began to pinch it. I didn't know how far we were going to go, since it was still a cramped space but mostly because we were in public and anyone who would walk by could see what we were doing. Thanks to the humid morning and the rain, the car windows started to fog almost immediately. I reached down to feel his dick growing harder with each kiss. And it kept growing further and further down his leg. The thought of his big hard dick made me even more wet than his wondering hands and I badly wanted him in me. I wanted to suck his dick until he exploded all over my face. I wanted to feel his big hard throbbing dick stretching my insides. I went into a frenzy, grabbing his shirt and pulling him towards me. I groped at his pants, trying to rip the off his body.
"Easy" he moaned into my ear as he nippled the lobe
"I want you.. I want you in me.."
"Take your time, J. No need to rush"
I let out an exasperated sigh. I didn't know how I was going to keep myself from raping this man in his car in this public park.
His hand crept up my inner thigh and danced on the cotton from my panties between my legs. He could tell I was already soaking wet, and it wasn't from the rain. His fingers slid my panties to 1 side and I felt his middle finger just barely glide over my clit, flicking it ever so lightly. I pushed against his hand but he pulled away. There was an aching in my body and it was progressively getting worse. By this point, I didn't care HOW I came.. I just wanted to cum.
He slid his hand back under my panties and in 1 swift movement, he grazed my clit and slid and finger inside me. That feeling alone made my back arch. I clung to him tighter, wanting his body to envelope me. I had moved closer to him and was sitting on his lap, facing him. He leaned me back against the backside of the driver's seat and with his free hand pulled the neck of my dress down. Exposing my nipple, he began pinching and sucking on them while his other hand still fingered me. Moving in sync with his hand I rode his finger as if it were another dick. The bonus part of that was, his finger could bend and find my g-spot faster. I could feel my body begin to tense and I knew I was about to cum. He must have felt it too because he let go of my nipple and reached down with that hand. While 1 hand finger fucked me, the other flicked my clit. I came almost instantly, exploding all over his hands and lap.
I assumed that would be the end of our morning picnic dessert, but I was wrong. Before I had the chance to even recover from that powerful orgasm, he pushed me back against the driver seat again and spread my legs. Pushing a lever with his foot, the front seat slid and angled forward, giving me a chance to recline. Still straddling him, he cupped my ass in his hands and elevated me. My feet rested on either side of his head and he spread my legs once again. Pushing my panties over to the side, he leaned in and I felt the unmistakably feel of his hard tongue licking me. His hands still firmly holding my ass, he maneuvered me so that I was fully exposed to his tongue. Alternating from licking my clit to fucking me with his tongue, to fingering me and licking my clit, it's no wonder that I came again so soon and so hard.
He continued until I came 3 more times and it was only when I pushed him away that he stopped. I was exhausted and my body was sore. My muscles had tensed so greatly that my whole body ached. I slid back down onto this lap and he just smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.
He had a 9:30 appointment so not long after we parted ways and I went back home. I took a shower and slid back into bed. With a breakfast like that, I definately needed a nap now.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
A rainy Saturday morning
Posted by ~J at 8/24/2010 11:35:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment